Volunteer with HYROX
HYROX is looking for Volunteers to support at our events across the country. For each Competition we need up to 100 volunteers to support the event and serve as a competition judge – Interested in volunteering, you can sign-up here!
Get involved in HYROX and support the competitors during their competition! We have a range of opportunities available ranging from helping competitors check-in to assisting a competition judge.
What do you get as a Volunteer?
- An Official HYROX PUMA Volunteer T-Shirt
- HYROX Volunteer Certificate*
- Catering provided for full-day shifts
- Fun & Entertaining Atmosphere for the Day!
Role & Responsibilities
- Roles ranging from Registration Assistant, Aid Station Support to Assistant Competition Judge
- Each commitment consists of 6-8 hours.
- Oversee (with other judges) one workout zone, in the middle of all the action, with the athletes themselves.
Sign-up to volunteer!
For HYROX New York City taking place December 15, 2019 at Pier 94 sign-up here.
For HYROX Chicago taking place January 25, 2020 at Navy Pier sign-up here.
Contact Susan Reese (Susan@HYROX.com) with any questions about becoming a HYROX Volunteer for 2019/2020!
Interested in volunteering with our European events? Contact our European Volunteer team at JudgeCrew@HYROX.com.
*reach out to Susan@HYROX.com post-event for your volunteer certificate.