The Highlight of this season is the World Championships 2019. Location: THE MIRAI in Oberhausen at April 6, 2019!
Special: Besides a spectacular atmosphere the HYROX athletes will experience a unique journey – special goodies, price money and a World Championship Party will create a longlasting memory for all participants
How can you qualify?
- You can qualify individual or as a Doubles team – all participants needs to take part in the PRO CATEGORY for the World Championships
- Per Event we announce in every age group and division a number of World Championship Slots for the best athletes
- Every qualified athlete will receive an Email notification from us. The registration is only possible with a personalized code in this email.
- The pricing for the individual ticket is 99,00 Euro and for the Double Ticket 149,00 Euro!
How it works:
— Quali Slots for the best athletes in every Division (the final distribution will be announced in the athletes guide and within the technical briefing)
— We contact the best athletes via email - you need to sign up within 48 hours after receiving your winner email.
— If you are not signing up with your personalized code, the next best athlete will get the opportunity to sign up within 48 hours.
— The 15 best athletes after all Quali events in the PRO Men and Pro Women Division will fight about 10,000 EUR Price Money.
What makes the World Championships special?
1. You are part of the Elite HYOSCIETY and you can participate in the HYROX World Championships
2. You will get a special World Championship Shirt from PUMA and a special PUMA Backpack.
3. Enjoy an exclusive and spectacular atmosphere with special features!
4. Exclusive Invitation to the Red Bull World Championship Party with a Ceremony on saturday night!
Here you find all startlists with timings.
We have the following age groups:
The best athletes of each age group will qualify for the HYROX World Championships during the FIBO 2019 in Cologne. The final slots will be announced during the event week. Please check the athletes guide for more details!
Every Body can participate in the event – anyone who is participating in sport in a gym, club, freeletics group or just loves to run every week is perfectly made for HYROX. You need to have at least a minimal fitness level. The workouts are a combination of different natural movements.
Due to the different divisions HYROX Women/Men, HYROX Pro Women/Men and the HYROX Doubles everyone who is passionate about sport and fitness is welcome to take part in the first fitness competition for every body.
You start in waves of 40 people and in your division.
It depends on your fitness level. The average HYROX finisher time in 2018 was 1.5 h – it is comparable with a sprint triathlon or a fast half marathon.
The official event takes place between 9:00 am and 6 pm. Your average competition takes 1:30 h. The official start time will be announced 4 days before the event. One week before the event we announce the time frames for each division. We start always with the HYROX Women, HYROX Men, HYROX PRO Women and finally the Pro Men Division.
HYROX starts its Season 01 in 9 cities:
- HYROX Leipzig: 20.10.2018
- HYROX Hamburg: 03.11.2018
- HYROX Essen: 10.11.2018
- HYROX Wien: 08.12.2018
- HYROX Stuttgart: 15.12.2018
- HYROX Hannover: 26.01.2019
- HYROX Nürnberg: 09.02.2019
- HYROX Karlsruhe: 30.03.2019
The best athletes of each age group can qualify within the individual and the doubles race for the World Championships. Each winner of a race slot for Cologne needs to make his/her decision within 48 hours after receiving the winner email. If someone is not using his race slot, the next best athlete will be contacted and get the opportunity to become the world champion!