Hamburg is often referred to as the “Gate to the World” because of its large harbour. This title couldn’t fit any better, also in regard to fitness. The largest gym in the world opens its doors daily in the hanseatic city. The entire training area covers 15 000 square meters and the owners have a strong argument for their location: 17.3% of all residents regularly workout at the gym.
But Hamburg residents are not only actively going to the gym. They are also very active between the sheets. They are the fourth most sexually active state in Germany. On November 3rd 2018, however, pillows will be traded for weights. Get fit and join HYROX in Hamburg for the second time around.
Get fit and lean for November 23, 2019!
What you get
- A HYROX race-shirt from PUMA
- 1 race bag with goodies from our partners
- Your individual finisher time
- Aid stations along the course: pre, during and post-event
- 10 Dollar voucher to spend at our official HYROX Merchandise Range
- HYROX Entertainment Zone with food trucks and our partner
- Live-beats and light-Effects in our ROXZONE
Here you find all startlists with timings.
You start in waves of 40 people and in your division.
The official event takes place between 9:00 am and 6 pm. Your average competition takes 1:30 h. The official start time will be announced 4 days before the event. One week before the event we announce the time frames for each division. We start always with the HYROX Women, HYROX Men, HYROX PRO Women and finally the Pro Men Division.
Register now and be part of the HYROX Event in your city